The American Friends of LAMDA (AFLAMDA), since its founding in 1994, has supported the training of American students at LAMDA with scholarships and financial aid, while also contributing to the enhancement of the school’s facilities and development.
- American students need your help to study with LAMDA in residential courses and become professionally trained for theatre, film and television
- 1 in 5 LAMDA residential students in London are from America
- LAMDA auditions every year across America
- Your financial support will ensure LAMDA continues to audition the most talented and diverse American students, across the whole of the country, from every background, regardless of family income
- Your financial help to AFLAMDA is tax deductible as it is a US-based independent, non-profit 501 (c)(3)
Become part of the LAMDA community, and follow the American students you help train as they transform into the great actors of the future.